Recently Submitted Fishing Reports
Jackzilla Port Canaveral Fishing Report
by John Kumiski
- Four days fishing out of Port Canaveral this week led to some outstanding catches, particularly if you consider a 30 pound plus crevalle jack an outstanding catch. The fishing out there was fairly sizzling. So we have the Jackzilla Port Canaveral fishing report this week.
Good Tarpon Action in Sarasota
by Rick Grassett
- Anglers fishing with me on my Action Craft flats skiff the Snook Fin-Addict, out of CB's Saltwater Outfitters on Siesta Key, had decent action in the coastal gulf in Sarasota jumping 4 tarpon and catching and releasing 2 during the past couple of weeks. As expected, tarpon numbers increased and large schools became more plentiful as water temperatures rose into the 80ís and we approached a full moon.
Hot start of Ucluelet
by Sam Vandervalk
- Great start to the season off Ucluelet. Salmon are here in very solid numbers. Looks like it's going to be a fishy season.
Deep Sea fishing trips in Fort Lauderdale
by Rick Brady
- It's hard to believe that summer is already upon us. Within a couple of weeks our Deep Sea fishing trips here in Fort Lauderdale will have a lot more young anglers as those kids get out of school and we welcome that enthusiasm the younger generation brings aboard. We see children now mainly on the weekends but any day of the week will soon work for most families. And yes we do have x-small life preservers for the littlest of anglers.
Big Fish Time of year.
by Kyle Messier
- For those anglers looking for a big fish adventure, the Nature Coast of Florida is featuring some epic Black Drum, Shark, Cobia, and Tarpon Action.
Lone Ranger Orlando Fishing Report
by John Kumiski
- Somewhat self-fishly, I fished alone every day this week. Thus the Lone Ranger Orlando Fishing report.
I fish alone, yeah, with nobody else.
You know when I fish alone, I prefer to be by myself!
My apologies to George Thorogood.