Recently Submitted Fishing Reports
Good Action on Sarasota Bay Deep Grass Flats
by Rick Grassett
- nglers fishing with me on my Action Craft flats skiff the Snook Fin-Addict, out of CB's Saltwater Outfitters on Siesta Key, caught and released trout on a variety of DOA Lures and top water plugs on deep grass flats of Sarasota Bay during the past couple of weeks. Despite a persistent west wind, we also had some action fly fishing for tarpon although several trips had to be cancelled.
Fort Lauderdale Fishing
by David Ide
- Fish has been great the past few weeks several different kind of fish around mahi mahi , kinffisg, tunas, wahoos, sailfish, groupers. the next month will con tune to be great.
Father & son team catch giant fish in BC!
by Brian McKinlay
- Our guests were from Columbia, South America. They wanted to fish in BC and experience something different so they booked 2 days guided fishing with Silversides Fishing Adventures. What they ended up with was a lifetime memory.
Beach Haven Captains Keep Busy
by Jim Hutchinson Sr.
- There is a lot to choose from in fishing around Beach Haven, NJ. There are summer flounder and black sea bass on the inshore reefs and wrecks and tuna and tilefish in the offshore canyons.
Summer Sails and Wahoo
by Rafael Mayans
- We're in the middle of the summer it has been red-hot again.It's really nice to be able to get out there and do some nice fishing every day. At different times It has been different but it has been consistent. so get out there and do some fishing